- The practices of companies that Games Studio does not own or control
- People that Games Studio does not employ or manage
- Third-party sites, whether linked to or from the Site
- Information collected by Games Studio offline
We use the information we collect from our users for the following purposes:
- Personal Data - Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person such as name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and other information will be private.
- Processing - Any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject - A natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
- Child - A natural person under 13 years of age.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, & transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited within a time period. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information - meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access - meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification - meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to restrict processing - meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing - meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing - meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint - in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority - meaning you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
What Personal Data do we gather about you
While going through the website you may have uncertainty regarding
- Why does collect this information.
- Collection of information.
To make all these uncertainties clear, we bring to your knowledge that collecting information from you is being done on a voluntary basis. Our primary goal in collecting Personal Data is to provide you, the user, with a Unique and Customized experience on our Site and to deliver the best services, products, and more relevant content to you, and your visitors.
Collection of Information
Like most internet services, we may also use log files on the server side. The data held in log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, browser type, e-mail application, internet service provider, referring/exit web pages, computer platform type, date/time stamp, and user activity (e.g., feature usage, user rankings, game statistics). Games Studio may use server log data to analyze trends and administer the services offered through the Site. IP addresses are not tied to any Personal Data
In addition, the software enabling the Site may have associated logs and temporary files that are stored on Games Studio servers. These files store your account information, preference settings, system notifications as well as other data necessary to enable you to participate on the Site. Your information may also exist within regularly performed server backups. The foregoing information is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis. When any game is updated or "patched," our patch routine may check your device to see that you have the most recent version of game-specific files.
Data Subject Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Anonymous Site Visitor: If you visit our Site, we may record information related to your IP address, cookie information, and aggregate information on what content you access or visit. This information is collected in the background while you move around our Site.
- Mailing List Member: If you choose to provide us with Personal Data in order to subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter, we may collect information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics.
- Registered Site Member: If you choose to register on our Site, we may track broad site usage information as well as aggregate usage of website community features such as downloads and forums. This is in addition to the Personal Data collected during the registration process.
- Mobile: We may use tools or third-party analytical software to collect and use certain non-Personal Data that does not enable us to identify you. The types of non-Personal Data we may collect, and use include but are not limited to:
(i) mobile device type and device properties.
(ii) mobile device software platform and firmware.
(iii) mobile phone carrier.
(iv) geographical data no more accurate than metropolitan areas,
(v) game score and achievements.
(vi) other non-Personal Data as reasonably required by us to enhance its services. We may use the collected data for the purpose of analyzing the usage of our games, managing and providing our games, and further developing our services and products.
- Promotions through Electronic Mail: To participate in some of our promotions, you may be asked to provide an e-mail address and/or name so that we can let you know if you won a prize. We may use e-mail addresses to fulfill requests for promotions or services. By allowing you to send e-mail to us, we are not attempting to collect any Personal Data about you. We will only use Personal Data (such as name and e-mail address) contained in your e-mail to respond to your specific inquiry or comments in the e-mail. Although we may retain your e-mail for a period of time, we will not use any Personal Data contained in your e-mail for any purpose other than responding to your specific inquiry or comments. Whatever the activity may be, we will only collect information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives. If you no longer wish to receive our email newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in any newsletter email message.
- Game Software: If you install or use any of the game software offered by our Site, we collect and aggregate a variety of data to monitor system and simulation performance, and to verify your unique identity. This may include specific and general information about your computer / mobile hardware and internet connection, which are stored together but are not personally identifiable. This is in addition to the Personal Data and other Personal Data collected during the registration process.
- Payment Transaction: If any payment transaction occurs on our Site, we collect information about such transaction, including credit card numbers or other billing information.
- Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Data: You may choose to disclose Personal Data in our online community features, blogs, in-game chats, or other public forums, directly to other users while using the Site service. Please be aware that such information is public information and you should not expect privacy or confidentiality under these circumstances. Games Studio shall not be liable in any way for such disclosure of Personal Data.
How we use your Personal Data
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor the use of the site and to help its further development. Such use does not always result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
By submitting your Personal Data through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by Group affiliates.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing.
- Further Processing would not harm your interests.
- There would be appropriate safeguards for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
When do we disclose your Personal Data?
We will disclose Personal Data when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law (e.g., court order or subpoena) or such disclosure helps enforce
(ii) protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of your property.
(iii) protect the safety and security of our website or third parties.
How do we secure your data?
The security of your data is important to us and our third-party vendors. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number, permanent account number, or other details) on our site or an affiliate sign-up page, registration, or order forms, both we and our third-party vendors encrypt that information using secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Note For CALIFORNIA Residents
If you are a California resident, please be aware that under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”), you are entitled to specific rights regarding your data. Besides other rights outlined in this Policy, California residents have the following rights:
– The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
We do not sell your personal information in exchange for money. However, we may disclose a limited amount of your personal information (i) to our advertising partners to enable them to deliver an ad that is relevant to you, or (ii) to our marketing or licensing partners to enable them to send you relevant offers when you have opted into such communication.
This includes the following categories of your personal information:
identifiers (generally including an advertising ID and your IP address for ad partners and name and email for marketing or licensing partners); and
Internet or other electronic network activity information (including technical information required to select and deliver the appropriate ad type and format).
Because this disclosure of information could be deemed a “sale” in the meaning of the CCPA, we ask for your explicit consent to disclose your personal information to our advertising or marketing partners for the above purposes. You have several options to exercise your right to opt out:
decline to give consent to such sharing within a Game or a cookie banner on the Websites when you see a message asking for consent; or
if you initially opted-in for personalized ads within a Game, you may opt-out by going to the settings menu.
– Non-Discrimination.> You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Ads Marketing & Payment Information
We have provided links to the privacy policies of the third-party platforms we collaborate with below.
You can explore and review their privacy policies to gain a deeper understanding of how they collect, utilize, and safeguard your personal information.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
The Site will not knowingly collect, use, or retain Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). If you are under the age of 13, you will need your parent or guardian's consent before you can provide any Personal Data to us for purposes of registration and other online activities.
By registering to this site, we have reasons to believe that you have taken the required consents from your Parents / Guardian.
Access, Change, or Delete Data
• By Parents about their children
Once again, we would like to assure you that we do not keep any information other than what is listed above. However, parents are welcome to contact us about any Personal Data about their child by email. If your child's personal changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it.
We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. Parents may request us:
1) to discontinue collection and use of their Child's Personal Data
2) to delete the Child's Personal Data
which can be done by contacting us at the email address provided above.
• By Users
- Necessary cookies - these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any Personal Data.
- Functionality cookies - these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies - These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies - These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator\'s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Linking to third-party sites To provide relevant information not found on our website, we may provide links from our websites to third-party websites, and we encourage our users to read third-party sites’ privacy policies before submitting Personal Data. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the content of third-party sites. We hereby disclaim any representations or warranties expressed on any site other than our own site.
Address165 Broadway, New York, NY1006